1) Collection and Use of information: The personal data collected through the registration procedures for the services offered will be recorded on electronic databases owned by Phytogarda srl whose registered office is in Piazzale Moro, 1 – 37011 Bardolino (VR), responsible for the treatment, by virtue of its position as Data Controller. Phytogarda srl subjects the personal data of users to all the processing operations set out in Legis. Decree 196/2003 – namely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use or linking, as well as any other operation deemed useful for providing the services requested, including disclosure to third parties, where indispensable and in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned decree. This data may also be organised into databases or archives. More specifically, the personal data is treated for the following purposes: a) to provide the services offered; b) to supply information and/or send communications regarding the service; c) to fulfil accounting and tax-related requirements; d) to trace individuals responsible for illegal activities, but only in response to specific requests on behalf of the competent authorities. With the appropriate permission of the User: e) to send information and/or offers on the services provided by Phytogarda srl and/or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, as well as business partners and outsourcers, that may be of interest to the user, but without this involving the disclosure of personal data to third parties. Phytogarda srl undertakes never to pass on the personal data of its customers to third parties; f) to monitor the quality of the services offered, including to provide after-sales service; g) to send advertising communications and information regarding its own and third party products and promotions; h) for the purposes of market research and statistics, marketing and identifying product preferences. Personal data is divided into two categories: mandatory and optional. The supply of mandatory data and its relative treatment for the reasons outlined above is strictly for the purposes of providing the services requested. If the user should refuse to provide such data or to authorise its processing, this will make it impossible to use the services offered.
2) Updating, Correction, Integration and Deletion of your data (in accordance with art. 7, number 3, letters a,b,c): Right of access to personal data and other rights. The interested party has the right to know whether or not personal data about them exists, even if not yet recorded, and to receive a copy in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to know: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and processing methods; c) the logic applied in the case of processing by computers; d) the contact information of the owner, processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that may come to know it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, processors or appointees. The interested party has the right to: a) have the data updated, corrected or, when it is in their interest, supplemented; b) have the data deleted, transferred into an anonymous form or blocked where a violation of the law exists, including data which does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed; c) obtain proof that the operations stated in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or divulged, except in the event that such action is impossible or entails the use of means that are demonstrably disproportionate compared to the right exercised. The interested party has the right to object to, in whole or in part: a) the processing of personal data that regards them, for legitimate reasons, even though pertinent to the purpose for which it was gathered; b) the processing of personal data that concerns them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing materials or for carrying out market research or for sales communications.
6) Use of the IP address: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet Provider (a provider of access to the internet) each time you are navigating on line. When you request a page from the www.phytogarda.it website our server logs your IP address and sends it to our administration system in order to report statistical information to our advertisers and to record the number of users visiting our site. We do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that could identify you individually, which means that your visit to our site is recorded, but you remain totally anonymous.
7) Contractual obligations: For any purchases from the website, the user must provide their name, billing address, email address and credit card details (if that method of payment has been chosen). Phytogarda srl will use this information solely for processing the order and to send specific information regarding the product, such as the receipt, invoice or license key. The information provided will not be used for anything other than commercial purposes and will not be sold, transferred, licensed or forwarded to third parties in any way whatsoever.
9) Sharing of personal data: Phytogarda srl has chosen to share the data collected only under the following conditions: 1) if you have given your authorisation; 2) if it is essential to supply the product or service you have requested.
11) Security measures: Phytogarda srl takes all due diligence to safeguard your data: it has adopted a DNSSEC Practice Statement (DPS), in conformity with the Italian law on Privacy, (Legis. Decree 196/2003). This certifies that only secure servers are used, that only authorised staff have access to your information and that for any problems the responsible persons have been appointed, as demanded by the new legislation. In the specific instance, the data processor is Alessandro Moglia.
12) Policy for safeguarding children and minors under the age of thirteen: Phytogarda srl follows closely the development of new legislation for safeguarding children and adolescents. For this reason it does not collect any personal data of minors under the age of 13 years. If we discover that you are under 13 years old we will immediately delete all your information. Phytogarda srl encourages parents to accompany their children on the internet, in order to educate them on the minimum safety measures to be taken while online. It is in any case absolutely essential not to give out your personal data without the supervision of a parent or an adult entrusted by the parents or by the courts to look after minors under 13 years old. Never give your name and surname, or the name of your school, your mobile or home number.
13) Contact: if you have questions or comments on our policy for the treatment of your data, or for any further information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Data Processor Alessandro Moglia at the following postal address: Phyto Garda srl – Via Europa Unita, 1 – 37011 Bardolino (VR) – Italy.